By becoming a Design Trust Council member, you are showing your commitment to public space that is democratic, accessible, and helps empower people to create equitable and stable communities. Members provide substantial support to the organization; examples of how these funds are used to make a difference include:
- $250: Pays the stipend of a community engagement working group member
- $1,000: Covers the cost of two community design workshops
- $2,500: Average cost of translating Design Trust project materials into multiple languages, including Spanish and Chinese
Design Trust Council members, in recognition of their vital support, also enjoy a number of special opportunities, including invitations to a diverse roster of exclusive events providing an inside look at the projects, people, and organizations who focus on the activation and challenges of public space.
- Exclusive invitations to studio visits, panels, and behind-the-scenes tours
- Inside access to project-related lectures, launch parties, and exhibitions
- Prominent recognition on our website, annual report, and Council materials
Corporate—$2,500 [3 memberships]
Individual—$1,000 [1 membership plus guest]
Young Urbanist (35 and under)—$250 [1 membership plus guest]
To support all Young Urbanists interested in joining the Design Trust Council, the Design Trust is able to offer pay-what-you-can, need-based membership. Contact Alisa Schierman for more details.
Current Council Membership:
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects
Delta Air Lines
Robert A.M. Stern Architects
STV Construction, Inc.
W Architecture + Landscape Architecture
WXY Architecture + Urban Design
Jason Langer/Robert Bird Group
John Finamore/E.W. Howell Co., LLC.
Therme Group US
Trinity Church Wall Street
TsAO & McKOWN Architects
Cass Calder Smith