By becoming a Design Trust Council member, you are showing your commitment to public space that is democratic, accessible, and helps empower people to create equitable and stable communities. Members provide substantial support to the organization; examples of how these funds are used to make a difference include:
- $500: Pays stipends of community engagement working group members
- $1,000: Covers the cost of two community design workshops
- $2,500: Average cost of translating Design Trust project materials into multiple languages, including Spanish and Chinese
- $5,000: Pays a portion of a Design Trust Fellow’s stipend for one year
Design Trust Council members, in recognition of their vital support, also enjoy a number of special opportunities, including invitations to a diverse roster of exclusive events providing an inside look at the projects, people, and organizations who focus on the activation and challenges of public space.
Join the Council today!
- Exclusive invitations to studio visits, panels, and behind-the-scenes tours
- Inside access to project-related lectures, launch parties, and exhibitions
- Prominent recognition on our website, annual report, and Council materials
Visionary—$10,000 [8 memberships]
Catalyst—$5,000 [5 memberships]
Innovator—$2,500 [3 memberships]
Urbanist—$1,000 [1 membership plus guest]
Young Urbanist (35 and under)—$500 [1 membership plus guest]